How to apply:
- Attend an Outreach Session in December or January to learn more about the Community Connectors Grant. Click here for the schedule of Outreach Session.
- Submit your organization’s Intent to Apply. Every lead organization wishing to submit an application should submit an Intent to Apply prior to February 2, 2018.
- In order to access the online application, your organization must have your own IRN number assigned (NOT the school district IRN) and be set up to access the Ohio Department of Education CCIP system. If establishing a new organization in OEDS click here.
- The online application will be open in the CCIP system beginning Monday, February 5, 2018 at 8:00 am and will close on Friday, March 16, 2018 at 4:00 pm.
- All requested documents required to accompany your application must be uploaded with your application in CCIP no later than Friday, March 16, 2018 at 4:00 pm.
2018 Application Materials:
• Community Connectors Grant Guidelines FY19
• Community Connectors Grant Application Guidance for Round 4 Funding
• Community Connectors Certification Form
• 2018 Eligible Schools List
• District Partnership Agreement
• Community Partnership Agreement
• Budget and Match Spreadsheet
• FY19 Community Connectors Timeline
Checklist of required documents:
- Signed Certification Form
- Copy of most recent IRS Determination Letter verifying non-profit status of lead applicant
- List of Board Members with term dates and acknowledgement that they serve without compensation
- Signed copy of IRS Form 990 covering a fiscal period to include June 30, 2016 or more current OR If not required to file an IRS Form 990, provide a pro forma IRS Form 990
- Copy of most recent year-end internal financial statement, review opinion or independent financial audit to include June 30, 2016 or more current
- Copy of organization’s non-discrimination/equal opportunity policy